maanantai 4. heinäkuuta 2016

Sadepäivän rauhaa, olkaa hyvät!

Päivän biisi. En arvannut jakavani jonain päivänä musalinkkejä tässä blogissa (tai yhtään missään blogissa), mutta enpä arvannut myöskään olevani joskus 29-vuotias lapseton - ja niin edelleen. 

Tänään on hyvä olla! Ja sepä vasta on hienoa luksusta. Säilyköön tämä tila! 

---

"I choose to confront the world 
that crumbles within
Abandoning kingdoms in search of more
or less
or whatever my destiny dictates
--
Sometimes it rains 
leaving girl to heal her own wounds
--
I fight to change this
To stay in the positive consciousness long enough to reflect the inconsistencies of reason
these deficiencies in perception
I strive to develop my gifts to improvise these life-changing decisions
--
I write these words to the beat of the raindrops
--
Life, be my melody"

- Iyeoka Okoawo: Sometimes It Rains

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti